Top University is Now Hiring: Web3 Fundraising Strategist
Does this seem far off? Well, it shouldn’t, but it’s also a soon to be reality as universities and non-profits nationwide look for ways to engage the under 45 crowd as well as their international alumni. We know more than 50% of all crypto retail investors are under the age of 45 and that number is growing. The Job Description might look like this:
About the Job
Looking for a passionate, creative, strategic and innovative fundraiser who can plan strategy, conduct activities and build/lead a team to launch into the Web3 fundraising world and focus on our “under 40” wealthy prospects.
Critical Skills: Marketing, Strategy, Social Marketing, Digital Marketing, Crypto, NFT, Creative Thinking, Logical Thinking, UX design, Customer Journey, Persona, Token Economics Design, Presentation
- Work full time remotely or in person
- Create overall fundraising strategy, activities, plan, design token economics, set KPI and monitor results.
- Catch the latest crypto, web3, NFT related conference information
- Digital marketing such twitter, discord, telegram in mixture with video, banner marketing, Manage & execute Contents marketing, and copy writing
- Collaborate with BizDev, PdM, UIUX designer, and Dev contractors to meet specification needs in line with objectives.
- Work closely with the VP of Advancement Services and teams to meet specification needs in line with business objectives. ️ Provide feedback from the market/donors to improve our approach and pursue successful experience.
- Lead & manage team to be hired in the future and propose innovative idea from marketing/our target donor point of view
- 5-7 years of online fundraising experience working for a university or nonprofit, and at least 3 years of B2C marketing experience or relevant experience in Web3 project marketing
- Good knowledge of crypto, dApps, web3 protocols, DAO, NFT services, and their marketing strategies. (MUST of MUST)
- Knowledge of token economics.
- Logical, critical, strategic and creative thinking from high-level to deep execution level.
- Quick research skill, and document organization skill
- Ability to design KPI and run PDCA
- Conduct all kinds of digital/SNS fundraising campaigns
- Successful community building experience in online/real
- Token economics design experiences
- Community management or contribution of DAO
- Good understanding of protocol & technical aspects of blockchain
- Good understanding of NFT market, and creator’s mindset
- Led successful token based fundraising experience
- Experience in launching and growing a social networking account and community from scratch
- UX writing or related experience
- NFT creation or trading experience
- Crypto asset investment and management experience
- Creator experience or familiarity with industry networks
- Believe in the future of crypto/blockchain
- Quick & Dirty (Being done is better than perfect)
- Creative thinking, Idea driven with strategy
- Think deep & multi-angle/layer
- Enjoy chaos and challenge to create the new experiences
- Passionate for 0 to 1 product marketing
- Work with the team, and fight for the user
- Love for the startup and innovation
Let BRD be your guide on all things Web3
Initiate a discussion on the exciting opportunity to engage your crypto class.